- Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on turf equipment and other products offered for sale by the dealership.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Participates in all job-related training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs, preferred.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use Internet and basic computer functions.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Must supply your own tools; specialty tools will be provided.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- Valid Driver's license required.
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Ability to work varying shifts and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
Click Here to Apply