- Performs pre-delivery inspections and on-site equipment diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work in line with the Ready To Mow and /or dealership-specific, in-field service programs. May perform setup of new equipment as needed.
- Performs the level of
- service defined for the Ready to Mow program on all makes of outdoor power
- equipment and/or in line with dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
- Coordinates with Service Manager to
- establish and implement effective processes for all services offered through the
- Ready to Mow At-Home Service Program and/or dealership-specific, in-field
- service programs.
- Reviews and explains any
- maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the 12-point
- maintenance plan with the customer and document on work
- Promotes the Ready To Mow program
- and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
- Establishes and implements
- effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper
- seasonal parts inventory in the trailer utilized for on-site equipment
- Prepares all reports and forms
- required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge
- of John Deere and competitive
- Maintains an organized and clean condition of in-field
- service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power/agricultural equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts & weekends.
- Outstanding inter-personal and customer service skills