- Assembles and services all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership. Prepares equipment for delivery to the customer or for demonstration purposes. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, General Manager, or senior technicians.
- Assembles and services all types of turf equipment, products, and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
- Performs pre-delivery inspection on all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools, and equipment required in the set-up and delivery process.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
- May participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Loads and unloads merchandise from delivery vehicles; examines merchandise for damage or pilferage.
- Verifies type and quantity of merchandise received; notifies supervisor of discrepancies and/or deficiencies.
- Operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment, and supplies for the dealership.
- Assist in unloading and loading customer equipment.
- Exercises tact, good manners and courtesy when serving and assisting customers.
- Organize and clean equipment on lot, showrooms, and warehouses.
- Responsible for helping with preparation, set-up, and teardown of special events such as Commercial Open House, Home Shows, Fairs, Etc.
- Assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership.
- Upkeep of the facility, whole goods equipment, and vehicles.
- Custodial duties within the dealership.
- Perform grounds maintenance for the dealership properties, as needed.
- Ability to work varying shifts and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes.
- Basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures.
- Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacture’s pre-delivery and set-up processes.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Fundamental level of knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20).
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Fork Lift License preferred.
Click Here to Apply